• Captiva Verde Industries Ltd. (“Captiva Verde”) is a grower and seller of organic greens according to USDA regulations and best practices in the organic industry
• Focused on becoming a leading independent certified organic vegetable producer
• Management brings experience from the largest organic vegetable operator in the US
• Three areas: Arizona, Imperial Valley and Tehachapi, which total 1,646 acres (~3,671 acres in signed leases), as well as an additional 2,470 acres under review
– Crop rotation between 20 baby vegetable commodities
– Diversified and isolated field locations minimize risk of pathogenic diseases and insect management issues
– Year-round production using optimal climates for each season
• Imperial Valley – winter months
• Tehachapi – spring and summer months
• Central Arizona – shoulder months
A flatbread opens up many culinary options. They can be sweet or savory, a main course, snack or a side.
This not-too-sweet smoothie is a wonderful out-the-door breakfast. Light in texture and keeps you going.
Fluffy eggs filled with chard, smoky bacon and melted Gruyère are a perfect start to a day.
These crispy kale chips provide all of the goodness of kale, yet satisfy that craving for something crunchy.